Rousuck, E. J. (Emanuel Jay), b. 1898, The Boston terrier,, 1926
- The Boston terrier, by E.J. Rousuck; with a special chapter on "Preparing for the show" submitted by Evan M. Ramsey; text illustrations and arranging by Josephine Z. Rine, photographs by R.W. Tauskey.
- New York, G.H. Watt, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 190 p. front., illus., plates. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1876Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Brown quarter calf, and brown cloth; gold lettering on spine. Inscribed by the author to Mr. Mellon and dated 1961.
- Subject Terms:
- Boston terrier.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.