Sampson, Aylwin Arthur, Courses of action , 1984
- Courses of action : the homes of horse racing / written and illustrated by Aylwin Sampson ; foreword by Sir Gordon Richards.
- London : R. Hale, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 207 p. : ill., 1 map ; 24 x 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1920Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Companion to: Grounds of appeal.
Bibliography: p. -.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Maroon cloth covers; gold lettering on spine. Multicolored dust jacket; white and black lettering on spine. Illustrations, plates. Illustrations by the author. Spine height: 6 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain Racecourses, to 1983Racetracks (Horse-racing) -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.