Shepperd, Tad, Pack & paddock , c1938
- Pack & paddock / by Tad Shepperd ; illustrated by Paul Brown.
- New York : The Derrydale Press, c1938.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1972Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- 950 copies printed by Eugene V. Connett at The Derrydale Press; no. 514.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 461
BAC: British Art Center copy: Straight-grain morocco-grain red half cloth, and light pink board covers; gold lettering and blind stamped on spine, red leather label with gold lettering on front cover, top edge gilt. Half-title, title-page, 55 line-photoengravings in text, 1 line-photoengraving on title page. Illustrations by Paul Brown. Presentation copy, inscribed by author to W. Holden White in October 1938. Number 33 of 950 copies. Spine height: 7 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting -- Poetry.Steeplechasing -- Poetry.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.