IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Haddelsey, Vincent, 1934-, Haddelsey's horses , 1978
Haddelsey's horses / paintings by Vincent Haddelsey ; text by Caroline Silver, with Vincent Haddelsey.
- New York : St. Martin's Press, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 62 p. : col. ill. ; 27 x 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1985Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Green cloth; gold decoration stamped on front cover, gold lettering on spine. Multicolored dust jacket; black lettering on front cover and spine. Color frontispiece, color plates. Spine height: 10 5/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Haddelsey, Vincent, 1934-Horses in art.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.