Silverman, Ruth, The dog observed , 1984
- The dog observed : photographs, 1844-1983 / edited by Ruth Silverman.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Knopf : 1984.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 165 p. : chiefly ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1986Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN Friedlander 403: Dust jacket. From the Lee Friedlander Papers.
Also issued online.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Quarter grey cloth, and grey boards; silver lettering on front cover and spine. Teal green dust jacket; white lettering and green dog image on spine. Plates. Spine height: 9 7/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Dogs -- Pictorial works -- Exhibitions.Friedlander, Lee -- Ownership.Photography of dogs -- Exhibitions.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.