Slater, J. Herbert (John Herbert), 1854-1921, Illustrated sporting books;, 1969
- Illustrated sporting books; a descriptive survey of a collection of English illustrated works of a sporting and racy character, with an appendix of prints relating to sports of the field. London, L.U. Gill, 1899.
- Detroit, Gale Research Co., 1969.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 203 p. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2002Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Maroon cloth; black label with gold lettering on spine, gold lettering and decoration on spine. Spine height: 8 5/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Engels.Illustrated books -- England -- Bibliography.Sport.Sports -- Bibliography.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.