Smith, Thomas, 1790-1878, Sporting incidents in the life of another Tom Smith, 1867
- Sporting incidents in the life of another Tom Smith.
- London : Chapman and Hall, 1867.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 224p,  leaves of plates : ill ; 21cm (8vo).
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2022Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Attributed to Thomas Smith by LC.
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 209
BAC: British Art Center copy: First edition. Original sand-grain green cloth; blind stamped on front and back covers, pictorial stamping and gold lettering on spine. Green cloth slip-case; black leather label with gold lettering on spine. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 13 plates of lithographs, all except frontispiece are printed on pale grey-blue paper. Spine height: 8 5/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting -- Great Britain.Hunters -- Great Britain -- Biography.Smith, Thomas, 1790-1878.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.