Spencer, Edward, 1844-1910, The king's racehorses;, 1902
- The king's racehorses; a history of the connection of His Majesty King Edward VII with the national sport / by Edward Spencer.
- London; John Long, 1902.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 204 p. : ill. ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2080Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 283
BAC: British Art Center copy: Linen-texture greyish-violet red cloth, faded spine; gold lettering on spine, top edge deep violet-red. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 20 plates of heliogravure etchings. Spine height: 12 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.