Riding and jumping / William Steinkraus.
- London : J.A. Allen, 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 142 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2128Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Black cloth; gold lettering and gold lines on front cover and spine. Plates. Spine height: 8 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship.Show jumping.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.