Stewart, F. A. (Frank Algernon), 1877-, 'Cross country with hounds , c1936
'Cross country with hounds / by F.A. Stewart.
- London : Collins, c1936.
- Physical Description:
- 95 p. : ill. ; 26 x 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2011 41Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Blank leaves (6) included in the paging.
"Foreword" signed: A. Henry Higginson.
"Cross country with hounds is the ... successor to Hunting countries."
Text printed in two columns.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original dark blue cloth; with dust jacket (mutilated).
- Subject Terms:
- Collins -- Publisher.Fox hunting -- Great Britain.Hunting -- Great Britain.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1936.
- Foreword / A. Henry Higginson
- The Atherstone (north) / "Serendib"
- The Belvoir / Lt.-Col. F.G.D. Colman
- The Cattistock / A. Henry Higginson
- The Duke of Beaufort's / The Rev. Jack Gibbs
- The Earl of Berkeley's / Diana Turner
- The Essex Union / B.R. Asplin
- The Grafton / Captain T.G. du Buisson
- The Old Berkeley / S.G.R. Barratt
- The Old Surrey and Burstow / Cecil Leveson-Gower
- The V.W.H. (Cricklade) / Joan Robeson
- The West Norfolk / The Hon. Ruth Dawnay
- The Zetland / The Rev. R.F. Drury.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.