The running foxes; a novel. Illustrated by David Rook.
- New York, Viking Press [1966, c1965]
- Physical Description:
- viii, 152 p. illus. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2140Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Second printing. Brown cloth; gold lettering on spine, blind stamped imprint of fox on front cover. Red and black dust jacket; yellow lettering on spine. Illustrations. Illustrations by David Rook. Spine height: 8 3/8 inches.
Encompasses a year in the lives of the men and animals of an English village.
- Subject Terms:
- Cumbria (England) -- Fiction.Fox hunting -- England -- Fiction.Foxes -- Fiction.Human-animal relationships -- Fiction.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.