Breeding the racehorse / by Federico Tesio ; edited and translated by Edward Spinola.
- London : J.A. Allen, c1958.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 130 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2230Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Edited and translated by Edward Spinola. First edition. Red cloth; white decoration stamped on front cover, white lettering on spine. Color frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 8 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Chevaux de course.Horses -- Breeding.Race horses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.