The book of horses / edited by Fred Urquhart.
- London : Secker & Warburg, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 244 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2319Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bibliography: p. 238-240.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Brown cloth; gold lettering on spine, top edge mustard yellow. Dust jacket; black lettering on yellow spine. Illustrations, color plates, plates. Spine height: 11 3/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses in literature.Horses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.