Reynard the Fox: a study of the fox in medieval English art.
- New York, Humanities Press, 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 169 p. col. front. plates (incl. facsims.) 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2330Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "A select bibliography": p. 153-155.
BAC: British Art Center copy: White leather; gold lettering on spine, gold fox with goose stamped on front cover. White and multicolored dust jacket; black lettering on white spine. Color frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 11 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Medieval -- England.Foxes in art.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.