Vavra, Robert, Equus , 1977
- Equus : the creation of a horse / Robert Vavra ; foreword by James A. Michener.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Noble bruto. English
- London : Collins, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 224 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2331Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Originally published in a Spanish translation under the title: El noble bruto."
"Author's note on the photographs and a comment on the social behavior of horses": p. -217.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Orange cloth; black lettering on spine, black horse stamped on front cover. Multicolored dust jacket; white lettering on spine. Illustrations, color plates. Spine height: 11 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Pictorial works.Horses -- Spain.Horses in literature.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.