Ware, James, The pocket farrier;, 1828
- The pocket farrier; or, Gentleman's guide in the management of horses under various diseases ... Directions for judging of the horse's age, and useful observations on the breeding, raising and training of colts. Hints to purchasers ... Receipt for gelding ... To which is added, the horse's skeleton ... By James Ware.
- [Richmond] T. W. White printer, 1828.
- Physical Description:
- vi, [xiii]-xvi, -192 p. front. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2382Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Contemporary leather, spine missing. Frontispiece lacking lower left corner, contents damp stained throughout.
- Subject Terms:
- Horses -- Diseases.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.