"BB," 1905-, Wild lone;, 1938
- Wild lone; the story of a Pytchley fox, by "BB" ; illustrated by D.J. Watkins-Pitchford ; foreword by Sir Charles Frederick.
- New York, C. Scribner's Sons, 1938.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 268 p. incl. front., illus., plates. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2385Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Printed in Great Britain."
Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 460
BAC: British Art Center copy: Embossed calico-grain white quarter cloth, and calico-texture dark green cloth covers; stamped in gilt on spine, top edge greyish-blue green. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, illustrations, 50 line-photoengravings in text, plates. Illustrations by the author. Spine height: 9 3/8 inches. The American issue of the English impression "B.B." was Watkins-Petchford's usual pseudonym.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting.Foxes.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.