IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Whyte-Melville, G. J. (George John), 1821-1878, Sporting songs and verses , 1926
Sporting songs and verses / by G.J. Whyte-Melville ; illustrated by Lionel Edwards.
- Additional Title(s):
Songs and verses
- London : Constable, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 149 p., 8 leaves of plates (col., mounted) ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2445Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printed in Great Britain by T. and A. Constable Ltd.
"First published ... 1924."
BAC: British Art Center copy: Maroon calf; gold lettering on front cover and spine, blind stamped on front and back covers and spine, top edge gilt. Color frontispiece, color plates. Illustrations by Lionel Edwards. Spine height: 10 1/8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Hunting -- Great Britain -- Poetry.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.