The English dog at home / Felicity Wigan with Victoria Mather ; photographs by Geoffrey Shakerley.
- Topsfield, Mass. : Salem House, 1987, c1986.
- Physical Description:
- 158 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2452Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Maroon cloth; gold lettering on spine. Multicolored dust jacket; black lettering on spine. Color frontispiece, color illustrations, color plates. Photographs by Geoffrey Shakerley. Inscription from Charles to Mr. Mellon. Spine height: 11 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Dog owners -- Great Britain.Dog owners -- Homes and haunts -- Great Britain.Dogs -- Great Britain -- Anecdotes.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 20th century.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.