IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Williams, John, 1929-, An introduction to hunting,, 1970
An introduction to hunting, with a foreword by the Earl of Halifax.
- London, J.A. Allen, 1970.
- Physical Description:
- , 61 p., 4 plates. illus. 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2465Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Red board covers; printed in black and white on front cover and spine, printed in black on back cover, illustration in black on front cover. Plates. Spine height: 7 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting.Red deer hunting.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.