IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Williams, Roger D, Horse and hound , 1905
Horse and hound / by Roger D. Williams.
- [1st ed.]
- Lexington, Ky. : Williams, 1905.
- Physical Description:
- 223 p., 54 leaves of plates ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2467Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 292
BAC: British Art Center copy: Diagonal fine rib-grain blue quarter cloth, and rib-grain white cloth covers; pictorial stamping of gold hounds on front cover and spine, gold lettering on front cover and spine, top edge gilt. Frontispiece, half-title, title-page, 52 plates of halftone-photoengravings, 2 plates of line-photoengravings. "Gift from JBP" pencilled in book. Spine height: 8 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Fox hunting.Hunters (Horses)Hunting dogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.