Cavalry School (U.S.), The cavalry manual of horsemanship and horsemastership: education of the rider, 1962
- The cavalry manual of horsemanship and horsemastership: education of the rider. The official manual, of the School at Fort Riley, edited by Gordon Wright, with new illus. by Sam Savitt.
- Garden City, N.Y., Doubleday, 1962.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 180 p. illus. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2502Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- First published in 1941-42 as v. 1, pt. 1 of Horsemanship and horsemastership.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Reddish-brown cloth; black horse crest stamped on front cover, black lettering on spine, untrimmed. Tan dust jacket; dark brown, light brown and blue lettering on spine. Illustrations, plates. Illustrations by Sam Savitt. Spine height: 9 1/2 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horsemanship.Horses -- Training.Horses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.