William III, 2011
- Additional Title(s):
Art in focus: William III
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 21 p. : col. ill. ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2340Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Art in focus is an annual Yale student-guide exhibition. In 2011 the exhibition is on view from April 8 through July 31. The student curators of the exhibition are Max Budovitch, Ilana Harris-Babou, Nell Klugman, David Mogilner, Scott Shinton, and Sophia Yoo. They have worked under Matthew Hargreaves, Associate Curator and Head of Collections Information and Access as well as Linda Friedlaender, Curator of Education, and Jennifer Kowitt, Postgraduate Research Associate.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Kings and rulers.Leadwork.Sculpture, British.William III, King of England, 1650-1702 -- Influence.William III, King of England, 1650-1702.