IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William III, 2011
- Additional Title(s):
Art in focus: William III
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 21 p. : col. ill. ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2340Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Art in focus is an annual Yale student-guide exhibition. In 2011 the exhibition is on view from April 8 through July 31. The student curators of the exhibition are Max Budovitch, Ilana Harris-Babou, Nell Klugman, David Mogilner, Scott Shinton, and Sophia Yoo. They have worked under Matthew Hargreaves, Associate Curator and Head of Collections Information and Access as well as Linda Friedlaender, Curator of Education, and Jennifer Kowitt, Postgraduate Research Associate.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Kings and rulers.Leadwork.Sculpture, British.William III, King of England, 1650-1702 -- Influence.William III, King of England, 1650-1702.