Attending to the barely made , 
Attending to the barely made : Jacqui Poncelet / interviewed by Penelope Curtis.
- Leeds : The Henry Moore Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : illustrations, portrait ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 29 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published ... to document Jacqui Poncelet's 1996-7 fellowship at the Henry Moore Institute"--Page 12.
- Subject Terms:
- Poncelet, Jacqui, 1947-Poncelet, Jacqui, 1947- -- Interviews.Sculpture, British -- 20th century.Sculpture, British.Ugliness in art.Ugliness in art.