International Council of Museums. Commission for Lighting Museum Objects, Use of fluorescent light in museums;, 1953
Use of fluorescent light in museums; general remarks and practical advice for museum directors and curators.
- Paris, International Council of Museums, 1953.
- Physical Description:
- 14 p., 1 l. 1 illus. 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE TK4386 .U84 1953 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: ICOM Commission for Lighting of Museum Objects (Icom International Committee on Museum Techniques).
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Fluorescent lighting -- Museums.