The realist tradition , 1982
The realist tradition : an exhibition of French painting & drawing 1830-1900.
- Glasgow : Glasgow Art Gallery and Museums Association, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE N6847.5.R4 R4 1982 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "The genuine enthusiasm with which Glasgow received The realist tradition exhibition encouraged us to publish the texts of two lectures delivered during its run and synopses of the papers delivered at a symposium organised by Glasgow University"--P. 1.
"Special number, vol. 15:no.4"--Cover.
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- 19th century -- France -- Exhibitions.Painting, French -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Realism in art -- France -- Exhibitions.