Drawings and water-colours of the Norwich School , 1967?]
- Drawings and water-colours of the Norwich School : from the collection of Mr. and Mrs. Derek Clifford.
- [England? : s.n., 1967?]
- Physical Description:
- 23 p.,  p. of plates ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE ND467.5.N65 D739 1967 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Exhibition held at the Maidstone Museum and Art Gallery, September-1 October, 1966; Worthing Art Gallery and Museum, 7 November-3 December, 1966; The Towner Art Gallery, Eastbourne, 10 December 1966-15 January, 1967.
Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Clifford, Derek Plint -- Art collections.Norwich school of painting.