12 beautiful photo snapshots of St. Ives, [between 1920 and 1929?]
12 beautiful photo snapshots of St. Ives [graphic] : for your album.
- Additional Title(s):
Twelve beautiful photo snapshots of St. Ives
- [Great Britain?] : [s.n.], [between 1920 and 1929?]
- Physical Description:
- 12 photographic prints : gelatin silver ; 68 x 86 mm + 1 envelope
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA667 1920 FlatYale Center for British Art, Gift of Elisabeth FairmanAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title printed on the front of the envelope.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed envelope. Housed in a box with three other sets of "snapshots," depicting Blarney Castle, Dartmoor, and Clovelly.
Twelve gelatin silver photographs depicting St. Ives (Cornwall) and surrounding areas. A title for each scene is printed on the back of the photograph. The photographs were issued within a small printed envelope, which could be mailed (with blank lines printed on the reverse, for the recipient and sender).
- Subject Terms:
- Coasts -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Cornwall (England : County) -- Pictorial works.St. Ives (Cornwall, England) -- Pictorial works.
Gelatin silver prints.
Photographs -- 1920-1929.
- 1. Five points, Clodgy
- 2. Rough sea, St. Ives
- 3. Porthminster Beach
- 4. The harbour
- 5. The Digey
- 6. Bethesda Hill
- 7. The island
- 8. Landing fish
- 9. Lands End
- 10. St. Michael's Mount
- 11. Carbis Bay
- 12. Gurnard's Head.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.