IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
12 beautiful photo snapshots of St. Ives, [between 1920 and 1929?]
12 beautiful photo snapshots of St. Ives [graphic] : for your album.
- Additional Title(s):
Twelve beautiful photo snapshots of St. Ives
- [Great Britain?] : [s.n.], [between 1920 and 1929?]
- Physical Description:
- 12 photographic prints : gelatin silver ; 68 x 86 mm + 1 envelope
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA667 1920 FlatYale Center for British Art, Gift of Elisabeth FairmanView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Title printed on the front of the envelope.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed envelope. Housed in a box with three other sets of "snapshots," depicting Blarney Castle, Dartmoor, and Clovelly.
Twelve gelatin silver photographs depicting St. Ives (Cornwall) and surrounding areas. A title for each scene is printed on the back of the photograph. The photographs were issued within a small printed envelope, which could be mailed (with blank lines printed on the reverse, for the recipient and sender).
- Subject Terms:
- Coasts -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Cornwall (England : County) -- Pictorial works.St. Ives (Cornwall, England) -- Pictorial works.
Gelatin silver prints.
Photographs -- 1920-1929.
- 1. Five points, Clodgy
- 2. Rough sea, St. Ives
- 3. Porthminster Beach
- 4. The harbour
- 5. The Digey
- 6. Bethesda Hill
- 7. The island
- 8. Landing fish
- 9. Lands End
- 10. St. Michael's Mount
- 11. Carbis Bay
- 12. Gurnard's Head.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.