12 beautiful snapshots of Dartmoor, [between 1920 and 1929?]
- 12 beautiful snapshots of Dartmoor [graphic] : for your album.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Twelve beautiful snapshots of Dartmoor
- [Great Britain?] : [s.n.], [between 1920 and 1929?]
- Physical Description:
- 12 photographic prints : gelatin silver ; 68 x 86 mm + 1 envelope
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA667 1920 FlatYale Center for British Art, Gift of Elisabeth FairmanAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Twelve gelatin silver photographs depicting Dartmoor, in Devon, England. The photographs were issued within a small printed envelope, which could be mailed (with blank lines printed on the reverse, for the recipient and sender).
Title printed on the front of the envelope.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed envelope. Housed in a box with three other sets of "snapshots," depicting Blarney Castle, St. Ives, and Clovelly.
- 1. Lustleigh -- 2. Haytor Rock -- 3. Becky Falls -- 4. Fingle Bridge -- 5. Village sign, Widdicombe -- 6. Clapper Bridge, Postbridge -- 7. Dartmeet -- 8. New Bridge -- 9. Buckland Beacon from Hound Tor -- 10. Widdicombe-in-the-Moor -- 11. Rippon Tor -- 12 Lydford Gorge.
- Subject Terms:
- Dartmoor (England) -- Pictorial works.Devon (England) -- Pictorial works.Moors (Wetlands) -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.
Gelatin silver prints.
Photographs -- 1920-1929.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.