Clovelly, [between 1920 and 1929?]
- Clovelly [graphic] : 12 real photographs for your album.
- [Great Britain] : [s.n.], [between 1920 and 1929?]
- Physical Description:
- 12 photographic prints : gelatin silver ; 68 x 84 mm + 1 envelope
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA667 1920 FlatYale Center for British Art, Gift of Elisabeth FairmanAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Twelve gelatin silver photographs depicting Clovelly, in Devon, England. A title for each scene is printed on the back of the photograph. The photographs were issued within a small printed envelope, which could be mailed (with blank lines printed on the reverse, for the recipient and sender).
Title printed on the front of the envelope.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed envelope. Housed in a box with three other sets of "snapshots," depicting Blarney Castle, St. Ives, and Dartmoor.
- Lower High Street, Clovelly -- High Street, Clovelly -- North Hill, Clovelly -- Rose Cottage, Clovelly -- Clovelly from Hobby Drive -- Hobby Drive, Clovelly -- Hobby Drive and Clovelly -- High Street, Clovelly -- Harbour, Clovelly -- Clovelly from Hobby Seat -- The Lane, Clovelly -- "We are seven [donkeys]," Clovelly.
- Subject Terms:
- Clovelly (England) -- Pictorial works.Coasts -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Devon (England) -- Pictorial works.
Gelatin silver prints.
Photographs -- 1920-1929.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.