A book of postcards / by Sophie Smallhorn.
- London, Eng. : S. Smallhorn : c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : col. ill. ; 16 x 173 cm. folded to 16 x 11 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.S62 B66 1999+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- This is a co-publication of Circle Press and artist Sophie Smallhorn. Smallhorn, a British artist specializing in sculptural pieces, studied furniture design at Brighton College and uses colored off-cuts from her designs to create her art.
"A co-publication with the artist of a multicoloured striped concertina book with 17 tear-out postcards (15 x 10 cm on thick card) printed offset lithography. 1,000 copies."--Cooking the books.
Wraparound cover attached to first leaf.
Cooking the books : Ron King and Circle Press, p. 176
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 17 of 1000.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Postcards as art material.
- Artists' books.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.