An Act for the further punishment of such persons as shall unlawfully kill or destroy deer in parks, paddocks, or other inclosed grounds.
- Additional Title(s):
Laws, etc. (Public general acts). 1718-1719. 5 Geo.I.c.28
- [London] : [Printed by John Baskett, and by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd], 
- Physical Description:
- , 463-464 p. ; 30 cm (fol.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK505 .G74 1707+Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- At head of drop-head title: Anno quinto Georgii Regis.
Last word of first line of text: 'Laws'; first word of line below initial: 'the'; last word of last full line of text: 'any'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: Anno Regni Georgii Regis .. quinto. At the Parliament begun .. the seventeenth day of March, anno Dom. 1714. .. And from thence continued by several prorogations to the eleventh day of November, 1718. being the fourth session of this present Parliament.
Imprint from general titlepage.
Signed on first leaf of text: 6A2; no press fig.
Text in black letter.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no.  of 16 parliamentary acts on game laws, bound together. In a later binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Deer -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Game and game-birds -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Game laws -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Game protection -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Poachers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Great Britain, An Act for the further punishment of such persons as shall unlawfully kill or destroy deer in parks, paddocks, or other inclosed grounds, 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.