Great Britain. Parliament, An Act to explain and amend several laws therein mentioned, for the better preservation of the game, 1717
- An Act to explain and amend several laws therein mentioned, for the better preservation of the game.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Public General Acts. 1717. 3 Geo.I.c.11
- London : Printed by John Baskett, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, and by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd, 1717.
- Physical Description:
- , 403-405,  p. ; 29 cm (fol.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK505 .G74 1707+Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- At head of caption title: Anno tertio Georgii Regis.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: Anno Regni Georgii Regis Magnae Britanniae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, tertio. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the seventeenth day of March, ... 1714. ... And from thence continued ... to the twentieth day of February, 1716. being the second session of this present Parliament.
Imprint from general titlepage.
Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: Fifth; first word of line below initial: ship.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no.  of 16 parliamentary acts on game laws, bound together. In a later binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Fowling -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Game and game-birds -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Game laws -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Game protection -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.