Great Britain, An Act for making the Act of the fifth year of Her Majesties reign, for the better preservation of the game, perpetual, and for making the same more effectual, 
- An Act for making the Act of the fifth year of Her Majesties reign, for the better preservation of the game, perpetual, and for making the same more effectual.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Public General Acts. 1710-1711. 9 & 10 Anne c.25
- [London] : [Printed by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty], 
- Physical Description:
- , 531-533,  p. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK505 .G74 1707+Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- At head of drop-head title: Anno nono Annae Reginae.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: Anno Regni Annæ Reginæ .. nono. At the Parliament begun and holden .. the twenty fifth day of December, anno Dom. 1710. .. being the first session of this present Parliament.
Imprint from general titlepage.
Last word of first line of text: 'of'; first word under initial: 'Temporal,'.
Variant settings of the general titlepage for this Act may be bound with some copies.
Variants may include the coats of arms and partial re-setting of title text or imprint.
Text in black letter.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no.  of 16 parliamentary acts on game laws, bound together. In a later binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Game and game-birds -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Game laws -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Game protection -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.