An Act more effectually to prevent the stealing of deer : (26th June 1802.).
- Additional Title(s):
Public General Acts. 1790-1791. 42 Geo.III.c.107
- [London] : [Printed by George Eyre and Andrew Strahan], 
- Physical Description:
- , 1014-1015,  p. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK505 .G74 1707+Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Imprint from foot of p. 1015.
At head of drop-head title: Anno quadragesimo Georgii III. Regis. Cap. CVII.
Last page blank.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no.  of 16 parliamentary acts on game laws, bound together. In a later binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Game and game-birds -- Great Britain.Game laws -- Great Britain.Game protection -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Great Britain. Parliament, An Act more effectually to prevent the stealing of deer , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.