IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Great Britain. Parliament, An Act more effectually to prevent the stealing of deer , 
An Act more effectually to prevent the stealing of deer : (26th June 1802.).
- Additional Title(s):
Public General Acts. 1790-1791. 42 Geo.III.c.107
- [London] : [Printed by George Eyre and Andrew Strahan], 
- Physical Description:
- , 1014-1015,  p. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK505 .G74 1707+Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Imprint from foot of p. 1015.
At head of drop-head title: Anno quadragesimo Georgii III. Regis. Cap. CVII.
Last page blank.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no.  of 16 parliamentary acts on game laws, bound together. In a later binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Game and game-birds -- Great Britain.Game laws -- Great Britain.Game protection -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.