Bacon's map of the environs of York [cartographic material] : for cyclists and tourists : based on the new ordnance survey.
- Additional Title(s):
Map of the environs of York
- [London] : G.W. Bacon & Co., Ltd., 127, Strand, London, [ca. 1900?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 46.0 x 59.6 cm., folded in cover to 17.2 x 10.2 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG5753.Y6 B33 1900Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:125,000] -- (W 1°48ʹ36ʺ--W 0°39ʹ36ʺ/N 54°18ʹ36ʺ--N 53°46ʹ12ʺ).
- Cover title, on publisher's printed cloth folder.
"Showing Danger Hills."--Cover.
Relief shown by hachures.
"Cloth case 6d., on cloth 1s."--Cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original tan cloth. Publisher's adertisments,  p., tipped in on inside of front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Cycling -- England -- Yorkshire -- Maps.Lithography, Specimens -- 1900.Yorkshire (England) -- Maps.
- Maps -- England -- Yorkshire -- 1900.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.