Bartholomew's plan of London [cartographic material] / John Bartholomew & Co.
- [Edinburgh] : John Bartholomew & Co., [ca. 1907?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : col. ; 55.5 x 80.5 cm, folded in covers 19.5 x 10.0 cm + accompanying booklet.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG5754.L7 B37 1907Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:19,500] -- (W 0°13ʹ33ʺ--W 0°0ʹ4ʺ/N 51°33ʹ36ʺ--N 51°27ʹ43ʺ).
- Street map showing railways, omnibus and tramway routes.
Includes publisher's advertisements.
Issued with: The survey plan & guide, London. By J. Bartholomew, F.R.G.S. With index to streets. London : W.H. Smith & Son, 186, Strand (44 p.). Includes "Visitors' guide to London" (p. 1-8).
BAC: British Art Center copy mounted on cloth. Bound in publisher's original blue cloth folder, with booklet.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Guidebooks.London (England) -- Maps.
- Maps -- England -- London -- 1907.
Publishers' advertisements -- Scotland -- Edinburgh -- 1907.
Chromolithographs -- 1907.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.