Prints and the pursuit of knowledge in early modern Europe / edited by Susan Dackerman ; with essays by Susan Dackerman ... [et al.].
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Art Museums ; 2011.
New Haven [Conn.] : Yale University Press [distributor], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 442 p. : ill. (mostly col.), maps ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE625 P745 2011 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany an exhibition held at the Harvard Art Museums, Sept. 6-Dec. 10, 2011, and the Block Museum of Art, Jan. 17-Apr. 8, 2012.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and science -- Exhibitions.Europe -- Intellectual life -- 16th century -- Exhibitions.Knowledge, Sociology of -- Exhibitions.Prints, European -- 16th century -- Exhibitions.Prints, Renaissance -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Prints and the pursuit of knowledge in early modern Europe , 2011