Gibson, Strickland, 1877-1958, Early Oxford bindings;, 1903
- Early Oxford bindings; by Strickland Gibson.
- Oxford, Printed for the Bibliographical Society at the Oxford University 1903.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. l., 69 p. illus., 40 pl., 1 l. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ270 E5 G5 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "A contribution to the history of bookbinding at Oxford down to the period of the civil war; it treats solely of bindings decorated with stamps and rolls to the exclusion of all gilt-tooled work."
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- England.Bookbinding -- Facsimiles.