Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851, Turner and the elements , c2011
- Turner and the elements / catalogue, Inés Richter-Musso and Ortrud Westheider ; with contributions by James Hamilton ... [et al.].
- Munich : Hirmer, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- 253 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 A12 2011 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of an exhibition held at the Bucerius Kunst Forum, Hamburg, June 2-Sept. 11, 2011, the Muzeum Narodowe, Krakow, Oct. 1, 2011-Jan. 8, 2012 and at Turner Contemporary, Margate, Jan. 28-May 13, 2012.
"Exhibition, Inés Richter-Musso and Ortrud Westheider ; in collaboration with Zofia Gołubiew and Olga Jaros, Krakow, Victoria Pomery and Sarah Martin, Margate"
Includes bibliographical references (p. -253).
- Subject Terms:
- Four elements (Philosophy) in art -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.