A world of horses / Anne Charlish ; consultant editor, Sally Gordon.
- New York : Franklin Watts/Naturalis, c1982.
- Physical Description:
- 384 p. : col. ill. ; 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSF285 .S3613 1982+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Adapted from the original German edition of Die schöne Welt der Pferde by Arnim Basche ... [et al.]"--Preliminary page.
BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's original green linson; with dust jacket.
"Contained in this book are over 400 superb photographs and a fascinating text that offers a dramatic tribute to the horse. Contributors include Alwin Schockemöhle, Dorian Williams, David Broome, Hans Gunter Winkler, Joseph Neckermann, Lester Piggott, and Stanley Dancer."--Dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse sports.Horsemanship.Horses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.