Infinite jest : caricature and satire from Leonardo to Levine / Constance C. McPhee and Nadine M. Orenstein.
- Additional Title(s):
Caricature and satire from Leonardo to Levine
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art ; c2011.
New Haven [Conn.] : Distributed by Yale University Press, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 216 p. : ill. (mostly col.) ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryNC1315.N49 M486 2011 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN 2017 +473: Dust jacket. Presentation inscription to William Nightingale. Gift of William Nightingale Yale 1953.
Published in conjunction with an exhibition held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, Sept. 13, 2011-Mar. 4, 2012.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Caricatures and cartoons -- New York (State) -- New York -- Exhibitions.Greenberg, Richard -- Ownership.Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.) -- Exhibitions.Nightingale, William -- Presentation inscription.
- Comics (Graphic works)
- "Shoot folly as it flies" : humor on paper / Constance C. McPhee with contributions by Nadine M. Orenstein
- Caricature and satire from Leonardo to Levine
- Elements of caricature
- Social satire