IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Adam, William, 1689-1748, Vitruvius Scoticus , 2011
Vitruvius Scoticus : plans, elevations, and sections of public buildings, noblemen's and gentlemen's houses in Scotland / William Adam ; with an introduction and notes to the plates by James Simpson.
- Additional Title(s):
Plans, elevations, and sections of public buildings, noblemen's and gentlemen's houses in Scotland
- Mineola, N.Y. : Dover Publications, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- v, 1 v. (unpaged) : ill., map ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 Ad31 A12 2011 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Related Content:
- Publisher description
- Originally published: Edinburgh: A. & C. Black, 1812.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Scotland -- Designs and plans.
- Notes to plates
- Vitruvius Scoticus.