IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Moore, Henry, 1898-1986, Henry Moore plasters , c2011
Henry Moore plasters / Anita Feldman and Malcolm Woodward.
- London : Royal Academy of Arts ; c2011.
New York : Distributed in the United States by Harry N. Abrams, Inc., c2011.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : chiefly ill. (some col. ) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.M79 A12 2011 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "First published on the occasion of the exhibition ..."--T.p. verso.
"This publication accompanies an exhibition at the Henry Moore Foundation at Perry Green, the artist's former home in Hertfordshire. The exhibition was orignally conceived for the Musée Rodin in Paris, where it was seen ... between October 2010 and Februrary 2011"--Foreword.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 156-157) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- Perry Green (Hertfordshire) -- Exhibitions.Moore, Henry, 1898-1986 -- Exhibitions.Moore, Henry, 1898-1986.Plaster sculpture -- Exhibitions.