Francis Bedford, landscape photography and nineteenth-century British culture : the artist as entrepreneur / Stephanie Spencer.
- Farnham, Surrey ; Ashgate Pub., c2011.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate Pub., c2011.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 202 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR660 .S575 2011 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Bedford, Francis, 1816-1894.Great Britain -- Intellectual life -- 19th century.Landscape photography -- History -- 19th century.
- The photographer and his setting
- Wild North Wales
- Healthful Devon
- Pastoral midlands
- Architecture, religion, and architects
- The tour of the Middle East, 1862.