Catalogue of the first special exhibition of national portraits ending with the reign of King James the Second, on loan to the South Kensington museum. April, 1866.
- Revised edition, with indexes.
- London : Printed by Strangeways and Walden, .
- Physical Description:
- xi, 192 p. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7598 .S61 1866 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- At head of title: Science and art department of the Committee of Council on education.
With: Classified list of photographs of drawings, paintings, and sculpture. London, 1867. --Catalogue of the second special exhibition of national portraits commencing with the reign of William and Mary and ending with the year MDCCC.--Catalogue of the third and concluding exhibition of national portraits commencing with the fortieth year of the reign of George the Third and ending with the year MDCCCLXVII.--Armour and miscellaneous objects of art known as the Meyrick collection.
On spine: Catalogues of national portraits, South Kensington Museum.
- Subject Terms:
- Portraits -- Exhibitions.Portraits, English -- Catalogs.South Kensington Museum -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Catalogue of the first special exhibition of national portraits ending with the reign of King James the Second, on loan to the South Kensington museum. April, 1866,