Armour and miscellaneous objects of art known as the Meyrick collection, 
Armour and miscellaneous objects of art known as the Meyrick collection.
- Revised edition, with indexes.
- London : Printed by Strangeways and Walden, .
- Physical Description:
- x, 209 p. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7598 .S61 1866 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- At head of title: Science and art department of the Committee of Council on education.
With: Classified list of photographs of drawings, paintings, and sculpture. London, 1867. --Catalogue of the first special exhibition of national portraits ending with the reign of King James the Second, on loan to the South Kensington museum. April, 1866.--Catalogue of the second special exhibition of national portraits commencing with the reign of William and Mary and ending with the year MDCCC, on loan to the South Kensington museum. April, 1867.--Catalogue of the third and concluding exhibition of national portraits commencing with the fortieth year of the reign of George the Third and ending with the year MDCCCLXVII.
On spine: Catalogues of national portraits, South Kensington Museum.
- Subject Terms:
- Portraits -- Exhibitions.Portraits, English -- Catalogs.South Kensington Museum -- Exhibitions.