Stillwell, Margaret Bingham, 1887-1984, The awakening interest in science during the first century of printing, 1450-1550;, 1970
- The awakening interest in science during the first century of printing, 1450-1550; an annotated checklist of first editions viewed from the angle of their subject content.
- New York, Bibliographical Society of America, 1970.
- Physical Description:
- xxix, 399 p. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ7405 H6 S82 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Science -- History -- Bibliography.