Shooting in the Himalayas : a journal of sporting adventures and travel in Chinese Tartary, Ladac, Thibet, Cashmere &c. / by Colonel Fred. Markham ... ; with illustrations.
- London : Richard Bentley ..., 1854.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 375 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., map ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS485 H6 M3 1854Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: This copy is the Abbey copy.
Lithographs after Sir E. F. Campbell. Printed by Hullmandel & Walton.
Printed by Bradbury and Evans, Printers, Whitefriars.
Added engraved t. p.
Abbey, J.R. Travel 503
- Subject Terms:
- Asia, Central -- Description and travel.Bentley, Richard -- Publisher.Bradbury and Evans -- Printer.Himalaya Mountains -- Description and travel.Hullmandel & Walton -- Printer.Hunting -- Himalaya Mountains.
- Lithotints -- 1854.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.