- "Jack" Millage
- Black wash and graphite with pen and black ink on very thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 13/16 × 4 5/8 inches (19.8 × 11.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper right: " 'Jack' Millage."; in graphite, center left: "reduce 1/3 25. dotted background"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "Philip May"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Andrew Wilton
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | portrait | smoking | suit
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Philip William May, 1864–1903, British, "Jack" Millage, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.